Friday, August 16, 2013

Play Dawn of the Dragons on your iPad

As anyone on armor games would probably tell you I play DotD way more than I probably should.  Occasionally I need my fix but I am not near my PC.  The iPad not supporting flash is a major inconvenience which I am happy to say that I am able to work around using an app on my ipad.  The Photon Flash browser for the ipad allows you to access flash games and sites on your iPad that you otherwise wouldn't be able to. While I have only tested it with Dawn of the Dragons on the Armor Games and Kongregate platforms I assume it would work just as well on Newgrounds and Facebook.

While I wouldn't recommend it as your sole means to play the game - pvp can be a bit miserable on a touch screen - it is very handy for dumping some energy and stam that might otherwise be wasted.

Feel free to comment with any questions about how it works or give it a try yourself by clicking the link below.  When I bought it the price was $4.99 which is for what you get is well worth it if you ask me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment